Wilson Combat is synonymous with exquisite firearms that shoot as good as they look. And the X-TAC series is no exception. In mid-July, the company expanded on its SFX9 series with a 3.25-inch EDC concealed carry model. Now, Wilson Combat takes it a step further with its SFX9 4-inch HC (high capacity) solid frame X-TAC.
The Wilson Combat SFX9 4-Inch HC Solid Frame X-TAC
Like the 3.25-inch SFX9, the 4-inch model has a lightweight, solid frame T6-7065 aluminum construction, with Reliability Enhanced Frame Rails. Likewise, it features a grip shape that reduces felt recoil. Both the front and removable back strap include the unique X-TAC texturing treatment. Likewise, each side of the grip features additional X-TAC tread pattern for enhanced control and retention.
Riding atop the solid frame is a stainless-steel tri-top slide with a user-serviceable external extractor. Additionally, the slide includes both forward and rear X-TAC cocking serrations for easy manipulation under duress. The rear sight is coupled with your choice of green fiber optic, red fiber optic, tritium, or gold bead front Concealment Battlesight. However, it comes standard with a red fiber optic front Concealment Battlesight.
Chambered in 9mm, the 4-inch fluted Cone barrel and chamber add to the overall Wilson Combat styling and performance. Similarly, Wilson Combat guarantees 1.5-inch accuracy at 25 yards, thanks in part to the 5.6-inch sight radius. In addition, the large Bullet Proof thumb safety and magazine release ensure easy function under any condition.
The SFX9 4-inch ships with 2 15-round, double-stack magazines for ample EDC capacity.
The Wilson Combat SFX9 4-Inch HC Solid Frame X-TAC is available now with a base MSRP of $2,895.00. For more info, please visit WilsonCombat.com.
Wilson Combat SFX9 4-Inch HC Solid Frame X-TAC Specifications
Available Calibers: 9mm
Magazine Capacity: 15 rounds
Barrel Length: 4 inches
Overall Length: 7.4 inches
Sight Radius: 5.6 inches
Height: 5.25 inches
Width: 1.4 inches
Overall Weight Empty: 29.3 ounces
Overall Weight Loaded: 36 ounces
Accuracy Guarantee: 1.5 inches at 25 yds
Wilson Combat SFX9 4-Inch HC Solid Frame X-TAC Features
- High-Capacity Compact Size, Solid Body Aluminum X-Frame with Reliability Enhanced Frame Rails
- Unique X-TAC Frontstrap/Backstrap Treatment
- Concealment Bullet Proof® Hammer
- Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Lightweight Medium Length Lightweight Pad
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- 4” Stainless Steel Tri-Top Slide with External Extractor
- Black DLC Finish on Slide
- Unique X-TAC Rear & Front Cocking Serration Treatment on Slide
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Concealment Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight with 4.40 Hex Head Cap Screw
- 4” Stainless Cone Barrel with Reliability Enhancing Lock-up, Flush Cut Reverse Crown
- Fluted Chamber
- Fluted Barrel
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- 40 LPI serrated Rear of Slide
- Carry Cuts/Ball Endmill Cuts
- 2 15-Round Capacity Magazines
The Wilson Combat SFX9 4-Inch HC Solid Frame X-TAC EDC – Personal Defense World is written by Personal Defense World for www.personaldefenseworld.com